Friday, March 26, 2010

And the madness begins...

All right goal #2 come on down! Yesterday I officially took the first steps to accomplishing the second goal on my list for 2010 and registered for the 2011 Walt Disney World Marathon! ( Jan. 9 ) Crazy! I was fine with it at first, but as soon as I received my confirmation I was filled with the realization, that it is two half marathons! Back to back. I am hoping that it doesn't suck the fun and good out of the happiest place on earth nor the joy out of the long run.

Of course with the long run there in lies my solace. It is my favorite run and I think as long as I can find the time to put in twice the mileage and get in the habit of doing three hour long runs every week (eventually), then I think that I will do okay. I'm also hoping that I can continue to add miles to my achy left foot without permanent damage. We'll see...

Here's to the madness and one long journey,

Meagan

P.S. Race report on Canyonlands coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment